Home Entertainment Jay-Z’s private investigator says Jane Doe admitted Jay didn’t r*pe her

Jay-Z’s private investigator says Jane Doe admitted Jay didn’t r*pe her

0
Jay-Z's private investigator says Jane Doe admitted Jay didn't r*pe her

Jay-Z is revealing how he found out the Jane Doe r*pe accuser allegedly lied about his involvement … and how attorney Tony Buzbee allegedly pushed her to sue, anyway

Jay-Z's private investigator says Jane Doe admitted Jay didn't r*pe her
Jay-Z’s private investigator says Jane Doe admitted Jay didn’t r*pe her

A private investigator named Charlotte Henderson filed an affidavit Wednesday stating she met with the Jane Doe on Feb. 21, 2025 in the anonymous woman’s home in Alabama — and, during the meeting, she claimed Buzbee “pushed me” to include Jay in the lawsuit.

According to the docs, Doe said she told Buzbee she’d been raped by Sean “Diddy” Combs in 2000, and wanted to sue him … but “Buzbee brought Jay-Z into it.” She added, “He was the one that kind of pushed me towards going forward with him, with Jay-Z.”

Henderson says Doe said she did tell Buzbee, Jay was at the party where the alleged rape occurred, but plainly stated he was not involved.

Still, Buzbee filed a civil suit, alleging Jay and Diddy sexually assaulted her. Subsequently, various media outlets exposed multiple inaccuracies in the woman’s story, and as we reported … she dismissed her lawsuit last month.

Henderson’s meeting with Doe came one week after that dismissal — she says Doe told her Buzbee had come to her “shortly before” filing that, and said Jay-Z was threatening to k!ll her, and that’s why she dropped it.

Henderson says Jane Doe declared 4 times Jay never assaulted her … and when asked if she’d sign an affidavit to that effect, asked, “But how does this help me?”

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here