Home World News 2 year-old boy drowns in swimming pool model mum admits taking part...

2 year-old boy drowns in swimming pool model mum admits taking part in ‘adult party photoshoot yards away’

0

A two-year-old boy drowned in a swimming pool while his OnlyFans model mum partied with friends at a photoshoot just yards away.

Chawanakon Hancharoenpanna tragically died while his mum Wiyada Pontawee, 26, and her photographer husband were “working” inside the luxury villa in Pattaya, Thailand, on Valentine’s Day.

Several other models are understood to have attended the party – which doubled as a photoshoot.

Photos showed guests eating grilled prawns and drinking bottles of whisky at the gathering.

Wiyada – whose nickname is “Soda” – was pictured posing on a balcony overlooking the swimming pool in a revealing black bikini earlier in the day.

The tot was also pictured splashing around in the water with his younger brother and another kid before tragedy struck.

READ ALSO:   Couple Faint As Three Children Drown In Pool In Lagos

Chawanakon – who was just two days away from his third birthday – drowned in the pool later that evening while his mum was inside the house having her pictures taken.

She regularly poses in explicit images for OnlyFans and other adult platforms where she charges followers a fee for her content.
It is not clear if she was shooting adult material when her son drowned.

The lad’s dad said he heard him struggling in the pool and paramedics were called at 10pm.

Medics arrived and desperately performed CPR on the youngster before he was rushed to hospital and later pronounced dead.

READ ALSO:   Couple Faint As Three Children Drown In Pool In Lagos

Speaking today, devastated Wiyada said: “I’m heartbroken. I don’t want to live anymore. I am praying to bring my son back to life.”

The boy’s dad, Pongrit Hancharoenpanna, told paramedics that he and his wife were “working” when the accident happened.

Speaking in a video from the scene, he said: “I was working when it happened.

“Then I heard the sound from the water and saw my boy in the pool.

“He was choking, so I jumped in to help him but it was too late.”

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here