Baby Reportedly Dies After Mother Gave Him ‘Tramadol’ So She Could Go Clubbing
A baby has reportedly died after his mother gave him ‘tramadol’, so that she could go clubbing.
According to online reports, the young lady wanted to go clubbing with her friends, so she decided to give the one-month old baby tramdol, so he could sleep and not be awake till she returns, but unfortunately, she returned to his corpse.
According to reports, the incident happened last night in Likomba, Tiko.
Neigbours who got hold of what happened tried to mob her, before the police were called in, and she was arrested.
The story reporter wrote on his page, “this lady you see here committed an abomination last night in Likomba, Tiko. Despite having a newborn baby of few months old in hand, she wanted to go clubbing with friends.”
“The innocent child was the only thing standing in her way as she couldn’t take him to the club. So what did this girl do?”
“She decided to give him tra@madol so he can fall deep asleep. This way she can go party with her friends.”
She gave her the tr@madol and locked the baby inside the house. She returned home this morning only to find out the baby died as a result of the hard drugs she gave him😢“.
“Likomba inhabitants descended on her and got her well be@ten. Forces of law and order intervened and as of now, the girl is in detention. The baby has been buried. May the soul of the innocent baby rest in peace.”