Ganduje’s Kano residence gutted by fire
Fire has gutted the personal residence of the outgoing Governor of Kano state, Dr Abdulahi Ganduje at Miyangu Street in Nassarawa GRA Kano.
The State Fire Service confirmed the incident to newsmen on Thursday, saying the outbreaks occurred on Monday night.
The Public Relations Officer of the State Fire Service, Saminu Abdullahi, explained that the fire was already under control by the time firefighters got to the residence.
It was gathered that the fire started at a place where Ganduje rears cows adding that many of the animals died in the inferno, with other multi-million-naira property razed down.
A source said the cause of the fire was not immediately known but it started during the course of metal welding in the house as work was still ongoing to make the place a befitting residence for Kano State’s outgoing governor.
Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates
Hmmm, no chill
Bloody mistake from the workers