Home Entertainment Seyi Vibez finally pulls down posts about Hilda Baci

Seyi Vibez finally pulls down posts about Hilda Baci

1
Seyi Vibez Pulls down posts about Hilda Baci after legal th.reat

Days after Seyi Vibez joined Shallipopi and T.I Blaze in publicly accusing music executive Dapper of alleged financial misconduct and mishandling artistes’ catalogues, the singer has deleted a series of posts targeting Dapper’s partner, celebrity chef Hilda Baci

Seyi Vibez made several claims about Baci, including a comment about her alleged BBL and artistes’ catalogue money. He also said food prepared by the chef had almost harmed him and made an allegation about spiritual manipulation.

Baci’s lawyers responded the following day.

In a letter dated August 15, Olaniwun Ajayi LP accused the singer of spreading false, malicious and defamatory claims about their client. The lawyers said the posts had already pulled in about 4.3 million views, with thousands of reposts, comments and likes.

They further noted that the posts had fuelled abusive messages and online harassment against Baci and damaged her reputation.

The lawyers gave Seyi Vibez a list of demands: take down the posts permanently in which Seyi has done. He also asked him to apologise publicly, retract the allegations and ask his followers to stop atta.cking Baci.

He was also asked to give a written commitment within three days that he would not repeat or share similar claims, with legal action thr.eatened if he failed to comply.

SEE POST BELOW :

FB IMG 1787229855422 FB IMG 1787229846760 FB IMG 1787229844071

He has now taken down the tweets.

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here