Home World News Wedding food leaves 100+ Guests poisoned

Wedding food leaves 100+ Guests poisoned

1
Wedding food leaves 100+ Guests poisoned

A grand wedding in Cuernavaca, Mexico, became a nightmare as more than 100 guests fell sick after eating a four-course meal. The culprit? Poisonous mushrooms!Wedding food leaves 100+ Guests poisoned Wedding food leaves 100+ Guests poisoned

The luxurious celebration at Jardín La Estancia turned chaotic, with guests suffering from stomach pain and vomiting. Videos captured the distress, showing attendees doubled over in pain as paramedics rushed to their aid.

READ ALSO:   Autopsy To Reveal Cause Of MOUAU Students Death – Abia Police

Ambulances whisked many to hospitals for urgent treatment. Héctor Barón Olivares from Morelos Health Services confirmed victims were treated and discharged after five hours.

Wedding food leaves 100+ Guests poisoned

The investigation into this food poisoning frenzy is ongoing, raising concerns about food safety at events.

This alarming incident reignites past tragedies involving poisonous mushrooms, highlighting the importance of food safety regulations to prevent such disasters.

READ ALSO:   US University students stage protests over living with rats, cockroaches, mushrooms

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here